Monday, October 29, 2012

IPSY (myglam) September bag review

If you guys have not heard of http://www.ipsy.com/ you should check them out. You basically pay 10 dollars a month and you get a 5 high quality samples and a cute little bag for them to come in. I have done this for a couple of months and am going to start reviewing them. I didn't get the best picture because I was in a hurry. Next time I will get much better pictures.

Photobucket

This month's goodies came in a really cute black wristlet. I really loved the bag this month. It's something I will for sure use when traveling.

SOHO Smudge Brush- I am in love with this brush. I am hoping to perfect the smokey eye look (finally) so this is awesome. I was super pleased with this. You can find this brush at any Walgreen's or Walmart for under 7$. It's a really good score and works really well. I love it so far.

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer
- I have not tried this yet but anything that will help keep split ends at bay I am all over. So I am going to try it and hopefully it will work well. I've heard it smells amazing. You can find this at http://www.carolsdaughter.com and it retails for 25.00 $.

Mirabella in Semiformal- This eye shadow seems like the perfect shade for fall. I was hoping it would come in case but will be using this. I am excited about the color. You can purchase it at http://www.mirabellabeauty.com for 10$

Jane. Sparkle Gloss in Sparkle Pink- This lip gloss is a very bright pink. I don't like super sticky lip gloss and wouldn't be using this so it's one I handed to a friend who would get more use out of it than I would. You can purchase this at http://www.janecosmetics.com for 9.99$

Circus by Andrea's Choice in Tightrope- and finally we come to the nail polish. I have loved this whole Circus set. I loved every color I recieved. I was so looking forward to the purple! I can't wait to use this. It's so bright and vibrant and is sure to make your nails look amazing. You can purchase the nail polish at http://www.circusbyandrea.com, the nail polish is awesome because each chip-resistant shade is vegan, cruelty free and free of Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP.


Verdict: So all in all I am pretty chuffed (yeah that's right) with this month's bag. Although it's taking them forever to get here becuase of the APO system but I love the anticipation and can't wait to get October's bag even though October is almost over. So I give this bag a solid B +.


0 comments:

Post a Comment